السبت 11 يوليو 2020
Data Production Manager (GIS)
Name of Position: Data production manager (GIS)
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in ( faculty of art geography- civil engineering, information technology , computer science)
Experience: 7-10 years
• Developing policies and procedures for data unit .
• Experience with ArcGIS suite and ESRI' different extensions.
• Ability to perform GIS data conversion/data loading/editing, GIS map production, spatial database management, spatial analysis/reporting tasks.
• Experience with CAD data (AutoCAD and/or MicroStation) and how it relates to GIS.
• Experience in satellite image processing using different software .
• Strong understanding of GIS concepts and spatial data.
• Strong cartographic/data management skills needed to perform job duties.
• Strong understanding of Access tables and queries with the ability to write simple SQL statements.
• Ability to create and modify forms and reports.
• Ability to network within the office and educate co-workers about capabilities and applications of GIS.
• Proficient in the understanding and use of GIS for mapping and project tracking.
• Excellent interpersonal.
• Strong leadership, mentoring, and team-building skills are crucial.
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
Job Purpose :
Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls .Prepares for database expansion by studying plans and requirements; advising senior technical management; coordinating design and programming .Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
• Leads GIS and CAD related data development.
• Leads GIS related agency/contractor coordination.
• Performs GIS analysis, queries, searches, and data manipulation.
• Determines when it is appropriate to perform in-house GIS functions, and when it is
• Appropriate to use consultants as an extension of staff or for unique or advanced services.
• Prepares GIS or spatial data related back-up material for Board Meetings.
• Supports the production of engineering studies, reports, and related documents.
• Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned related to the job .
send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org